The PE-APB is used to connect low speed peripheral in AMBA bus system. This IP also support to configure read-only memory space. The contents of memory are protected from changes.
The PE-APB includes the following features:
- Compliance with the AMBA Specification, Revision 2.0 from ARM.
- AHB slave
Support for the following:
- Up to 16 APB slaves
- 32, 64, 128, and 256-bit AHB data buses
- 8, 16, and 32-bit APB data buses
- Single and burst AHB transfers
- Synchronous hclk/pclk; hclk is an integer multiple of pclk
- Big- and little-endian AHB systems
- Little-endian/Big-endian APB slave
- Read/Write on separate buses
- Configurable address bus width greater than 1KB and lower than APB bus address range, maximum 32 bit
- Valid pready detection for APB slave