The PE-INT-AHB is a Programmable Interrupt Controller which adopts AMBA AHB bus. PE-INT-AHB supports two types of interrupt: Fast Interrupt Request and Normal Interrupt Request with vectored control. Specially, it can connect directly to CPU for handling interrupt faster and connect to the other to expand the number of interrupt sources.
- Compatible with AMBA AHB Specification (Rev 2.0).
- Support 2 to 32 normal interrupt sources (IRQ).
- Support 1 to 8 fast interrupt sources (FIQ).
- Fixed hardware and Programmable interrupt priority levels.
- Programmable and Hardware interrupt priority level masking.
- IRQ and FIQ generation.
- Software interrupt generator.
- Interrupt status register.
- Privileged mode support for restricted access
- Interrupt controller serial connection, used to connect the other or the same interrupt controller (the other ICTL_AHB or PL190, PL192)
|EP2C35F672C6||1796 (LEs)||0||147 MHz||0|
|EP3C40F780C6||1748 (LEs)||0||155 MHz||0|
|EP3SE50F780C2||1147 (ALUTs)||0||275 MHz||0|
- RTL Code
- Verification (Source code)