PE-CAN-8B is designed to be compatible with CAN 2.0A and CAN 2.0B standard. This IP core has the parallel port which is used to connect easily to microcontroller. Four transmitted and received buffers with the programmable priority level support user to manage the transmitted message.
- CAN 2.0A and CAN 2.0B at 1Mbps
- 0-8 byte length in the data field.
- Standard/Extended data and remote frames.
- Receiver buffers: Four receiver buffers with priority message storage.
- Transmit buffers: Four transmit buffers with the programmable priority level.
- Masks and Filters:
- Ten 29-bit filters
- Four 29-bit masks
- Standard frame: Message filter covers ID, IDE, RTR and 2 first data bytes
- 8-bit parallel interface: This is a simple interface which connecting with all MCUs through ports.
- Supporting 4 operation modes:
- Configuration mode
- Receive-only mode
- One-shot mode
- Normal mode
- Receives SOF bit
- Error interrupt
- Warning interrupt
- Overflow interrupt
- Receiver buffer interrupts and the combination interrupt
- Transmit buffer interrupts and the combination interrupt
|EP2C35F672C6||4580 (LE)||0||74 MHz||4|
|EP3C40F780C6||4540 (LE)||0||80 MHz||4|
- RTL Code
- Verification (Source code)