ICDREC has designed 8-bit RISC SigmaK3 Microprocessor, the first RISC Microprocessor Made in Viet Nam. SigmaK3 is software-compatible with industry standard. SigmaK3 implements an enhenced Havard architecture (separate instruction and data memory) with independent address and data bus.
- Harvard RISC Architecture
- 2-Stage Pipelined Architecture
- 33 instructions with 12 bit wide instruction word
- Up to 256 bytes of internal data memory
- Up to 4K x 12 bits of program
- Timer and Watchdog Timer
- Power saving SLEEP mode
- Process: TSMC 0.25um, 5 metal layers
- Core voltage: 2.5V
- PAD voltage: 3.3V
- Core size: 3 x 3 mm2.
- Chip size: 14 x 14 x 1.4 mm3, QFP.
- Number of pins: 100
- Maximum system clock speed: 50 MHz
- Power consumption: 51 mW
The Project has been supported by member universities (University of Technology, University of Natural Sciences, International University, etc) as well as foreign and domestic companies (Qualcomm, Viet Vmicro, Synopsys, Global Cybersoft, etc.)
Archived on Thứ năm, 27/12/2007 – 17:21