- Among the series of activities towards the 5th anniversary of Saigon hi-tech Park.
- Project concept about high technologies, incubation and commercialization of high tech ideas to the city students, the youth and young intellectuals to help enhance their understanding of and passion for technological research and doing business in high tech area.
- Select potential projects for the Incubation Center of Saigon Hi-Tech Park.
- Areas of priority: Micro electronics, Information Technology and Telecommunication, Electro-Mechanics and Automation.
- The technological idea must be in the areas of priority and must not infringe the Intellectual Property Rights. The products or services are of potentiality for commercialization
- Participating projects to includes: Registration Form, Technology Evaluation Form (Sample), and Business Plan (Sample).
• Vietnamese and Vietnamese overseas of NOT more than 35 years of age (by the born year)
• Vietnamese associations
• Participating in group or individually (participation in group is encouraged)
VND 50,000,000 in total, for the first prize, second prize, third prize and 2 consolation prizes
- 01 first prize: VND 20,000,000
- 01 second prize: VND 15,000,000
- 01 third prize: VND 10,000,000
- 02 consolation prizes: VND 2,500,000
Other significant benefits
- Top 5 projects will be incubated in SHTP Incubator.
- Top 20 projects will become members of the creative and innovative club of SHTP Incubator and are introduced to investors of high interest.
in 6 months (from April to October of 2007)
- May 4th, 2007 – Sept 4th, 2007: projects application.
- Sept 5th,2007 to Sept 15th, 2007: Selection and announcement of top 20 projects.
- Oct 7th, 2007 to Oct 20th, 2007: Selection and announcement of top 5 projects.
- Oct 24th, 2007: Announcement of winners and prize award.
VI. Board of examiners
Board of examiner to include: representative of SHTP board of directors, members of SHTP scientific advisory council, senior managers of hi-tech corporations in HCM city (HP, Intel, Fujitsu, Renesas, Samsung…) and financial experts.
Archived on Mon, 30/07/2007 – 17:49